Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Is Here ......

Wild Rose Farm Llama Lisa & Leaves Starting To Change
Your Wild Rose Farm blogger has been doing some business travel lately, but we did snap this picture of Llama Lisa yesterday.  The maple trees are starting to change.
Speaking of business, a group of us from my company were participating in a "Charity Challenge" at work today with Old Economy Village.  Part of my volunteer work today was cleaning up in their exhibit gardens ..... I was also assigned to take fig tree cuttings and put them in a sand filled growing bench in the greenhouse to root them.   We used a rooting hormone powder.  Looking the process up on the internet, I discovered "willow water".  Not being a horticulturalist, this was new to me ..... interesting if you want to use "natural" methods. 

No comments: