Friday, April 29, 2016

Outstanding In Her Field!

Wild Rose Farm #142 With Twin Ram Lambs!
Here's a quick picture taken around 10AM with my cell phone while I was out standing in the pasture field. I was checking on first time lamber #142, when I got a call from a potential alpaca vendor for the Waynesburg Sheep & Fiber Fest.  We chatted as I watched the ewe and her lambs. Then I decided, "hey, I've got this camera, let's take a pic", so I worked my way down closer to check as she cleaned her newborns.  About an hour later, the lambs were moved up to the barn and #142 followed along very well.
And so did Snow White ... once she saw the lambs being carried, ever curious, she followed along into the barn.  She sniffed around checking out the lambing pen set ups and then ambled back out the door.

No comments: